Here at SOL Driving School we offer:-
• Hourly lessons
• Intensive course for those wanting to pass in the shortest possible time!
• Refresher courses
• Help and advice, on theory & hazard perception tests.
• Choice of times for lessons including weekends
• Discount for block bookings (these must be paid in advance)
Lessons may be taken according to pupil's requirements, from an hour per week to an intensive course. We would generally recommend a two hours driving lesson once a week as the best way to make good progress.
What we Guarantee:-
• All lessons are one to one.
• No shouting or screaming
• Friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
• You will be taught by a DSA Approved Driving instructor.
Who can learn to drive?
• Nervous drivers
• Drivers of any age (17 and over)
• Any ability
All that is required to learn to drive is a current provisional driving license. We would need to see both parts (green form & photo card) on the first lesson.
If you have not got your provisional license you can apply for it by completing the D1 application form that is available from the DVLA or Post Office. This costs £45.